
Today (Saturday during Pesach) only Denny came for a visit. Margie was with Fay yesterday when she brought Wendy and Simon for a visit.
Fay was all dressed up in a velvet skirt. I'm not sure if it was because of Shabbat or the staff just find the skirt easy to put on. Anyway, another visitor or volunteer said that he saw Fay at services this morning. That's a fine activity for a rainy Saturday morning.
I signed Fay up for a special Medicare program that provides an LPN and drug coverage (like Plan D) for nursing home residents. The LPN had given Fay an examination earlier in the week and gave me a report on what she observed, some things she was going to adjust, etc. I mentioned the visit to Fay and she said she was looking forward to meeting this lady. (Events an hour or two in the past or often lost to her now, much less something that happened three days ago.)
I also found birthday cards from my good friend Mike Goldfinger (see post below about A Friend in Need) and Fay's sisters-in-law Lydia and Rosie. Fay wants me to tell everyone how happy she is to get the cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment